Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby booties and patching

Hi,my first pair of booties-slippers for my 4 y old son was made after eye -he needed a pair for his snowflake dance in the kindergarden-but i felt in love with these ones i found on Ravelry for free and made two pairs just for fun.They are so cute!Thank you Salena Baca!
Here you can find the pattern:Ravelry.com/Stores/Baca-Creations 
I used wool- acrylic yarn and hook size 4.5 .




Last two images featuring my husbands sock that was damaged and patched with a few rows of single crochet.My grandmother used to patch the socks using a ladle and needle but i found out that if i don't want to throw the socks right away at their first hole crochet is solving problem very well ;)


Linking this post to Annemarie's Haakblog-linky party !Thank you for hosting and thanks for visiting!
ildi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! appreciate taking your time for leaving a comment!