Saturday, November 15, 2014

more beanies


beanie fever has got me again...patterns are running in my head and before i finish a project i already  make changes along the way and try new ideas i'm just enable to laid on paper...yet to come hopefully.(?? i never know what tomorrow brings-addiction or abandon)..i love that freedom but hate when i want a replica and  can't do it...i blame my rhapsodic spirit that always drives me with itself.feels so good thought :)
here is what i'm talking about-it all started with the need for a new simple beanie for my son and still continues..........i;ve made about 8-9 beanies in these past 30 days...so cool me down,i'm burning!

this is the needed hat,30% wool/70 %acrylic yarn used.it worked out really fast.
this supposed to be a shawl to match with hat but didn't liked how it was coming out (moss stitch?) so i've rennunced and undone ....



.....are you playing?
yes,you've figured out it is a weird game(lol)but anyway i won after all














i've played all my spots,bye


Proverbs 4:23
Above all else,guard your heart,for everything you do flows from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! appreciate taking your time for leaving a comment!